Ultimate missions (極限任務) are some of the most challenging maps in the game. Players will need a very strong team (parties full of 5/6-star rarity flower knights is recommended) with an overall strength of at least 420k or above. A non-paying player is capable of clearing some of these maps given enough time and effort. All ultimate missions have the same layout, but the day the ultimate missions are available changes a few things. The day determines the map's name, the weakness of all the enemies, and the type of 20 year old Manyus that you get from chests in the map. Ultimate maps are only available during the days listed below.
|Monday||Wasteland of Destruction (Crimson Wasp)|
|Tuesday||Wasteland of Destruction (Blue Praying Mantis)|
|Thursday||Wasteland of Destruction (Indigo Ant)|
|Friday||Wasteland of Destruction (Golden Butterfly)|
Most ultimate maps have the same general layout. All teams start from the same start point and are forced to diverge into 4 paths leading to one pest panel apiece. The pest panels are followed by a healing panel. These paths converge to meet a boss at the end. A full clear earns you many life crystals as a medal reward. The first two ultimate stages have unique equipment as medal rewards as well. Finally, for every 12 ultimate missions you clear, you will clear a main quest which will earn you a gold or rainbow Kodaibana.
Various strategies exist for clearing ultimate maps.
- Use as many flower knights with the same type as the map to maximize your damage.
- Since your helper will follow party 1, you can put your weakest flower knights in party one, have them weaken the pest on their path, then have your helper finish off the pest. Or you can have them deal off the boss at the end of the map, in case your teams unable to finish it.
- A recovery panel follows the pests, so having a character in the team whose ability increases the effectiveness of recovery panels can help a lot. Examples include Holly and Fuchsia.
- The second stage of the ultimate maps have cannons, so flower knights with the ability to improve cannon shots can help. Examples include Cape Jasmine and Iris.
- If you do not have enough flower knights to make 4 whole teams that are decently strong, you can make the last team focus on Solar Drive instead.